Our members learn skills in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) field, as well as life skills such as communication, useful business practices, and project management through FRC. M3 forms opportunities for students to work in an environment similar to the real world, work and learn from professional engineers, qualify for over $50 million in college scholarships, and learn how to use cutting-edge industry hardware and software applications. We rely on generous donations from sponsors to help our members become future leaders.
- Creates documentation
- Helps manage finances
- Obtains sponsors
- Organizes outreach activities
- Handles social media accounts
- Produces 3D models of the robot and other projects
- Generates DXF files and drawings for fabrication
- Writes code for the robot to perform during the autonomous and teleoperated periods.